Use CNTRL F on your computer to search for a specific key word to find an answer to your question.
Q. I’m having trouble deciding what to attend. Can you help me to choose?
A. Sure! Please view this helpful “What to Choose” post with a quick overview of events to choose from.
Q. What about parking? I heard there’s a shuttle?
A. Yes! There will be a special shuttle offered on both Saturday and Sunday. Read more about the shuttle here.
Q. Do I need to buy a festival pass, or can I purchase individual a la carte tickets?
A. Individual tickets are available. Click here for more details.
Q. What kind of festival passes are available?
Q. Do you need to buy tickets if it’s a day event?
A. Many of the daytime events are free! View the full schedule here. You can use the search option at the top of the table to search for keywords like “free” or you can hit the top header of the ticket column to organize the events according to price.
Q. What does the VIP package include?
- Ticket to NJF Launch Event at Stratus Vineyards – Thursday, July 23rd, 2015 – 6:30pm – 11pm. (Includes access to VIP cocktail at 6:30pm + VIP Lounge with wine + hors d’oeuvres) HEADLINER: Gord Sheard Quintet
- Ticket to Flagship Event at Jackson-Triggs Winery – Friday, July 24th, 2015 – 6:30pm – 10:30pm. (Includes ‘Explore your Senses’ Dinner at 6pm with food stations and wine pairing) HEADLINER: Michael Kaeshammer
- Ticket to Dixieland Jazz Brunch at White Oaks Resort and Spa – Sunday, July 26th, 2015 – 11:30am – 1:30pm. (Includes Brunch – Your package purchase guarantees your reservation – Shared tables may apply.) Brunch details here. HEADLINER: Dinny and the All Stars
- FREE Entrance to Mill St. Market Stage at Market Square in St. Catharines – Saturday, July 25th – 6pm – 2am Mill St. line up here.
- VIP access at both outdoor stages – Fiesta Stage at Simcoe Park – (Sat, July 25) / The Village Family Stage + ETSY Market (Sun, Jul 26).Festival Details and Lineup here.
- FREE Entrance to all Club Series events (Limited seating – 1st come, 1st serve). Club Series line up here.
- FREE access to Jazz Shuttle (Saturday, July 25th)
- VIP SWAG bag
- BUY YOUR VIP PASS NOW!
Q. I’m a jazz enthusiast! What kind of pass should I pick?
A. There are 2 excellent passes to choose from, the Festival Pass or the VIP Pass. Read about the passes here.
Q. I like the night life! Is there a good pass for night owls?
A. We recommend the Club Series pass! You’ll receive a wristband to attend a variety of night club events. Click here for more details.
Q. Are there any kid-friendly events?
Q. What events are free?
A. There are a variety of free events, and free with dinner events as part of the festival. The primary free events will be the Fiesta Stage on Saturday and the The Village/Etsy Family Stage on Sunday. For a full list of free events, enter the word “free” in the search bar just above the table on this page.
Q. What events are budget friendly?
A. You can sort all of the events according to the price on this page by clicking on the header title of the Ticket column. Clicking on the header will order the entire column. You can also enter the word “free” or similar keywords in the search bar just above the table on this page.
Q. What’s the festival’s biggest show?
A. The flagship event featuring Michael Kaeshammer at Jackson Triggs on Friday, January 24th! Don’t miss it! Details here.
Q. I don’t know much about jazz but I’d like to learn. Are there any jazz educational parts to the weekend?
A. Yes! Check out our LIVE LOVE LEARN educational series, designed exactly for this purpose. Click here for details.
Q. Is there a way to squeeze in a wine tour along with some jazz over the festival?
A. Yes! Join us for the Anatomy of Music and Wine Tour on Saturday, July 25th. Details here.
Q. What’s the Etsy Market all about?
A. We are pleased to welcome the Niagara Etsy Market as a component of the TD Niagara Jazz Festival! The market will take place at The Fiesta Stage on Saturday and at The Village Stage on Sunday. Read more about the Etsy Market here.