FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
Live Music, Kids zone, food, wine, craft beer and artisans… DETAILS BELOW
DATE: Saturday, July 29th, 2017
LOCATION: Simcoe Park, Niagara-on-the-Lake
TIME: 11:00am – 7:00pm
TICKET PRICE: FREE
Join us on, Saturday, July 29th as the TD Niagara Jazz Festival launches ‘Jazz in the Park’. A new addition to the festival which is sure to have something for everyone to enjoy. ‘Jazz in the Park’ features:
- Niagara Casinos Fiesta Stage: A large band shell featuring a Steinway piano, a dance floor, dance lessons and Swing and Latin jazz music. Featuring Latin Jazz Bands and more…
- Subaru Stage: A stage featuring a Steinway grand piano and piano based trios. (Some with vocalists and some without.) Selected featured artists include Barbra Lica, Shirantha Beddage, Jazz.FM 91 Youth Big Band, Jazz 4 the Ages Youth Winners, Melissa-Marie Shriner, Rob Fekete and more.
– Long and McQuade LIVE LEARN JAZZ Stage: A stage on the upper level of the park featuring educational workshops. Featuring: ‘Anything is Possible’ with Dave O’Neill, Singing with Cinnamon (a drop-in choir for kids),Singing with Sophia and more…
‘Jazzy Juniors’ Zone and White Oaks Kids Zone Combined kids area that features a jazz instrument petting zoo provided by Long & Mcquade, jazz petting zoo (Jazzoo!) with live animals, a photo booth and tickle trunk, fun games, a kids lounge and more…
*** Jazzoo! animals include: ‘Chick’ Corea (a chicken that actually plays the piano!), Keith ‘Parrot’, ‘Hare’y Connick Jr, Thelonious ‘Skunk’, our tortoise Diana ‘Crawl’ and more…
– The Mill St. VIP Lounge (A separate seating area exclusively for for VIP pass holders.)
– Vendor Village featuring local and touring Artisan vendors and community groups
– White Oaks Resort and Spa Food pop up tents featuring the Smokin’ Buddha, the Gourmet Taco Cart, Redline BBQ, Scratch and OMC.
The Hare Wine Co Wines / Mill St. Craft Beer
Jazz in the Park is located at Simcoe Park in Niagara-on-the-Lake and will offer new opportunities for 60 + Niagara musicians, artists & artisans. Attendees will enjoy eating, drinking, dancing and listening to various jazz ensembles in picturesque NOTL. It is expected to draw 5,000 + people from 11am – 7pm on Saturday, July 29th, 2017.