The TD Niagara Jazz Festival is a 4 day event and there are free events, week end passes, weekend getaways and much more.
There are 3 weekend passes:
- NJF VIP Culinary Weekend pass: $249 + HST – Includes the major events with food and wine, VIP status and other perks.
- NJF Weekend pass: $99 + HST – Includes entry to the major events and other perks.
- NJF Club Series pass: $25 + HST – Includes entry to all 6 club series events including the Mill St. Stage.
* Weekend Getaways – There are several to choose from and all of the packages are at White Oaks Resort and Spa.
- The Launch Event at Stratus Vineyards featuring the Gord Sheard Quintet on Thursday, July 23rd.
- The Flagship Event starring Michael Kaeshammer at Jackson Triggs Winery on Friday, July 24th.
- The Mill St. Market Stage on Saturday night from 6pm – 1am. There will be a Steinway grand piano featured on this stage as well as wine and beer and food vendors. Tickets for this stage are just $20!
- The Dixieland Jazz Brunch featuring Dinny and the All Stars at White Oaks Resort & Spa on Sunday, July 26th.
LIVE LEARN JAZZ sessions; educational sessions that take place at the NOTL Community Centre and Library on both Saturday and Sunday.
Anatomy of Music and Wine Tour; a VIP event which includes a wine tour at 13th St winery, a look inside the Steinway, food and wine pairings and a ride on the jazz bus to the Fiesta stage for music and dancing. $89 + HST
FREE stages include:
- Broadsway; a comedic jazz show on Friday, July 24th at Corks in NOTL. Hilarity will ensue!