- Saturday Jul 20 2019
- 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Niagara’s Summer MARDI GRAS
Date: Saturday, July 20, 2019
Time: 4 pm – 11 pm *Parade starts at 3 pm.
Venue: Henley Grandstand
Address: 163 Main St, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, ON
Price: $15 for locals / $35 for Regular seating in VIP Zone / $149 for VIP Dinner (Chef Erik Peacock)
Other: Impromptu Parade around Port at 3 pm
For the same price as the dinner, you can become a VIP WEEKEND PASS HOLDER – $149 + HST
There will also be Cajun and Creole food on the upper level from various food vendors (more details coming shortly)
*Full schedule coming soon!
Artists include: Shuffle Demons, Heavyweights Brass Band, Turbo Street Funk, the Vaudevillian and more…
Join us as we celebrate the beautiful Niagara Region with this unique event with concerts taking place on a floating stage. This new fun-filled event will transform Port Dalhousie and Main Street (St. Catharines) into ‘New Orleans of the North’! Enjoy a parade, live music, Creole food, (food trucks and VIP Dinner*) and lots of fun activities!
Featuring the Shuffle Demons, Heavyweights Brass Band, Turbo Street Funk, The Vaudevillian and more…
- Mask Making workshop (info coming soon…)
- Cajun cooking demo and tasting with Chef Greg Willis of Kitchen Made (Limited space available) CLICK HERE to sign up **
- *VIP dinner option with celebrity Niagara Chef Erik Peacock: $149 + HST
- Henry of Pelham Wines
- Vieni Estates Sparking
- Mill St Beer
- Cocktail bar with New Orleans cocktails and our special house cocktail
- A shuttle will be available from Henley Island available (more info and shuttle schedule coming soon…)
- Bicycle Valet on site (info coming soon…)