Niagara’s Summer MARDI GRAS
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Time: 5 pm – 11 pm
Venue: Lakeside Park
Address: Lakeport Road, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, ON
Other: *Pop-up parade starts at 5 pm.
$29 for locals in VIP Zone: BOURBON STREET ($19 Earlybird)
$39 for Regular seating in VIP Zone: BASIN STREET ($29 Early Bird)
$59 for Sparkling VIP Zone: FRENCHMEN STREET (includes 1 bottle of Vieni Momenti sparkling per couple or 2 drink tokens)
There will also be Cajun and Creole food on the upper level from various food vendors (more details coming shortly)
*Full schedule coming soon!
Various Artists to be announced shortly…
Join us as we celebrate the beautiful Niagara Region with this unique event with concerts taking place on a floating stage. This new fun-filled event will transform Port Dalhousie and Main Street (St. Catharines) into ‘New Orleans of the North’! Enjoy a parade, live music, Creole food, (food trucks and VIP Dinner*) and lots of fun activities!
- Mask Making workshop (info coming soon…)
- Cajun cooking demo and tasting with Chef Greg Willis of Kitchen Made (Limited space available)
- Henry of Pelham Wines
- Vieni Estates Sparking
- Mill St Beer
- Cocktail bar with New Orleans cocktails and our special house cocktail
- A shuttle will be available from the City of St. Catharines parking lot (more info and shuttle schedule coming soon…)
- Bicycle Valet on-site (info coming soon…)
*Venue and artists subject to change*