Live Music • Kids Zone • Food • Niagara Wines • Craft Beer • Artisan Vendors
DATE: Saturday, July 27th , 2019
LOCATION: Simcoe Park, King St. and Picton St., Niagara-on-the-Lake
TIME: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
TICKET PRICE: FREE * Bring your own lawn chair!
JAZZ in the PARK features:
- Niagara Casinos Fiesta Stage: A large band shell featuring a 9′ Steinway piano, a dance floor, dance lessons and Latin jazz music. Featuring various Latin Jazz Bands on Saturday, July 27th, 2018 Selected featured artists include Caribbean Club Trio, Latin Vintage Orchestra, and more… Full artist line up coming soon.
- Subaru Stage: Saturday, July 27 – featuring a 9′ Steinway grand piano and piano based trios, quartets and quintets. (With and without jazz vocalists.) Artist line up coming soon.
- ‘Jazzy Juniors’ Zone Combined kids area that features a jazz instrument petting zoo provided by Long & Mcquade, jazz petting zoo (Jazzoo!) with live animals, a photo booth and tickle trunk, fun games, a kids lounge and more…
- *** Jazzoo! animals include: ‘Chick’ Corea (a chicken that actually plays the piano!), Keith ‘Parrot’, ‘Hare’y Connick Jr, Thelonious ‘Skunk’, our tortoise Diana ‘Crawl’ and more… And fun colouring pages that the kids can keep crafted by local cartoonist Harrison Wheeler.
- The Mill St VIP Lounge (A separate seating area exclusively for for VIP pass holders.)
- Vendor Village featuring local and touring Artisan vendors and community groups
- Culinary Corner featuring Food pop up food tents, cold brew coffee, lemonade and more…
- Wine, bubbly & beer featuring the Hare Wine Co Wines / Vieni Estates / Mill St. Craft Beer
Jazz in the Park is located at Simcoe Park in Niagara-on-the-Lake and will offer new opportunities for 60 + Niagara musicians, artists & artisans. Attendees will enjoy eating, drinking, dancing and listening to various jazz ensembles in picturesque NOTL. It is expected to draw 5,000 + people from 11 am – 7:00 pm on Saturday, July 27th, 2019
Generously supported in part by: