Niagara’s Summer Mardi Gras (2nd annual)
Saturday, July 18th, 2020
This new fun-filled event will transform Port Dalhousie and Main Street into ‘New Orleans of the North’! Enjoy a street parade, live music, Creole food, (food trucks or VIP Dinner*) and lots of fun activities!
Featuring a selection of New Orlean’s Style bands (Artist line-up coming soon)…
EARLY BIRD TICKETS available now
(Apply promo code: HOLJAZZ2019)
$29 FOR LOCAL NIAGARA RESIDENTS – BOURBON STREET (Early Bird Price: 20% off)
*Discounted price – Must show ID at the door with proof of address
$39 FOR REGULAR PRICE VIP TICKETS – BASIN STREET (Early Bird Price: 20% off)
$59 FOR VIENI SPARKLE ZONE – FRENCHMEN STREET (Early Bird Price: 20% off) limited seats available
– Front row seating!
– Two $5 food coupons
– One bottle of Vieni Momenti (per couple) or 2 drink tokens
If you’re from out of town why not make a weekend of it?
Contact us for information on our weekend package pricing. Packages vary and include:
– One or two-night stay in Niagara
– Tickets to Niagara’s Summer MARDI GRAS (Sat, July 18)
– Tickets to JAZZ in the City at Mahtay Café and Lounge (Fri, July 17)
– After Party (White Oaks Resort and Spa – PLAY) (Fri, July 17)
– VIP Status at WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH (Lakeside Park) (Sun, July 19)
– After Party (Location TBC) (Sun, July 19)
– Winery and brewery tastings
Contact us at email@example.com or 1-844-LIV-JAZZ (1-844-548-5299)
- Mask-making workshop – Info coming soon…
- Cajun cooking demo and tasting with Chef Greg Willis of Kitchen Made
- FREE Shuttle from Henley Island available
- Bicycle Valet on-site
* All prices are subject to HST and handling fees.
* Tickets are non-refundable
* Venues and artists are subject to change