SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, July 20th
This 1st annual new fun-filled event will transform Port Dalhousie and Main Street into ‘New Orleans of the North’! Enjoy a parade, live music, Creole food, (food trucks and VIP Dinner*) and lots of fun activities! Scroll down for more info…
Shuffle Demons, Heavyweights Brass Band, Turbo Street Funk and more…
Niagara’s Summer Mardi Gras
Join us as we celebrate the beautiful Niagara Region with this unique event with conerts taking place on a floating stage. This new fun-filled event will transform Port Dalhousie and Main Street (St. Catharines) into ‘New Orleans of the North’! Enjoy a parade, live music, Creole food, (food trucks and VIP Dinner*) and lots of fun activities!
Featuring the Shuffle Demons, Heavyweights Brass Band, Turbo Street Funk, The Vaudevillians and more…
- Mask Making workshop (info coming soon…)
- Cajun cooking demo and tasting with Chef Greg Willis of Kitchen Made (Limited space available) CLICK HERE to sign up **
- *VIP dinner option with celebrity Niagara Chef Erik Peacock: $149 + HST
- Shuttle from Henley Island available (info coming soon…)
- Bicycle Valet on site (info coming soon…)
** Cooking demo/tasting is reserved for MARDI GRAS ticket holders only and an additional cost applies.
Tickets go on sale for Locals, VIP dinner guests and weekend pass holders ONLY on February 15th, 2019. Regular price tickets will be available in April 2019.
$15 for Local Niagara Residents
*ID required at the door.
$35 for regular price tickets
(Access to VIP seating)
$149 for VIP dinner tickets
(Includes VIP seating, dinner and concert)
Cajun style dinner prepared by local Niagara Chef Erik Peacock with front row seating in front of the floating stage!
* All prices are subject to HST and handling fees. *
* Tickets are non-refundable *
* Venues and artists are subject to change *