FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!
DATE: Sunday, July 21, 2019
EVENT: WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH
ADDRESS: Lakeside Park & Port Dalhousie 1 Lakeport Road, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, ON
TIME: 11:00AM – 10PM
TICKET PRICE: FREE EVENT
*This event is FREE to the public. Come early and be sure to bring your lawn chair.*
CLICK HERE for a Map.
Alysha Brilla (performed at the 2018 WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH event)
WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH is an new extension of the TD Niagara Jazz Festival and the second annual will take place this summer. Voted ‘Best New Festival’ in 2017 the TD NJF is sure to impress with a line up of World Class artists.
ARTIST LINE UP COMING SOON…
WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH features:
- PAVILLION Stage: A large stage under the pavilion featuring various World Music acts
- SUBARU Stage: A large band shell in the park.
- HOGAN’S ALLEY Stage: A quaint stage up on the hill overlooking the park and beach. Right across from the Alley Beach Bar.
- LOCK ONE Stage: Stay tuned for details! * Full line up dependant on funding
- ‘Jazzy Juniors’ Zone: Combined kids area that features a jazz instrument petting zoo provided by Long & McQuade, Bouncy castles, photo booth, tickle trunk, fun games and more..
- Bike Valet: Ride your bike! Our Volunteers will keep an eye on your bike while you listen, shop, eat and refresh yourself! FREE service! (Donations welcome.)
- The Mill St VIP Lounge: A separate seating area exclusively for for VIP pass holders.
- Vendor Village: A Zone featuring local and touring Artisan vendors and community groups
- Culinary Corner featuring: Food trucks, pop-up food tents, lemonade & more…
- Wine, bubbly & beer: Featuring the Hare Wine Co Wines / Henry of Pelham /Mill St. Craft Beer / Vieni Estates
- Incredible location: The most beautiful beach in Niagara! You won’t believe your eyes!
WORLD MUSIC on the BEACH is located in Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines and will offer new opportunities for 60 + Niagara, Toronto and International musicians & artisans. Attendees will enjoy eating, drinking, dancing and listening to various World Music ensembles by the beautiful beach. Event runs from 11 am – 10 p m on Sunday, July 21st, 2019 and the live music jam and after-party continues until 1am! (Location of jam TBA)
This event is funded in part by:
TD Bank Group and the City of St. Catharines (SCCIP)
We would like to thank them for their generous support.
** Venues and Artists subject to change. *
This event is FREE to the public. Come early and be sure to bring your lawn chair.